We are looking for professional, motivated individuals to provide customer service while providing security to Class A High Rise Buildings in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Full-time, Part-time and Flex Officer positions are IMMEDIATELY available.
Pay range is $11.00 to $14.00 an hour.
UPON BEING HIRED WE OFFER FREE LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATION TO BECOME AN UNARMED SECURITY PROFESSIONAL
** Walk Ins are always welcomed Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm **
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by monitoring and patrolling premises and personnel.
* Secures premises and personnel by monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Maintains departmental security procedures while patrolling one or more of the following areas: Building lobby, Building floors, Parking garage, Loading dock, Building perimeter, Outer perimeter.
*Controls all traffic in the loading dock, both vehicular and pedestrian. Monitors all material entering or leaving the dock area.
* Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Observational Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, and Professionalism.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time; be able to climb multiple stairs; be able to respond to emergencies promptly; be able to lift heavy objects.
Experience is preferred but definitely not required for some accounts. A valid ID/DL is required.