Hiring technicians for the position of Security Systems Installer in the Dallas/Fort Worth and Texas area at large. The standard working time for this position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Install and maintain various access control devices, electro-mechanical door hardware, control panels, and CCTV camera systems. Install cable pathway systems. Program access control systems and DVR recorders. Represent yourself and the company in a polite, professional, and courteous manner with clients, vendors, and co-workers. Function well as a member of a team. Perform other duties as required.
• Must have prior experience with access control, CCTV, and intrusion system installation in commercial facilities. Experience in other electronic system will be considered.
• Experience programming system software a plus.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver license, clean criminal history, and pass a drug test.
• Effective communication and organizational skills.
• Polite and professional personality.
• Willingness to work occasionally at night and/or weekends.
• Ability to carry 50 to 75 pound loads, climb ladders, and maintain a safe work environment.
• Strong time management skills.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office is a plus.
• Must own industry specific hand tools and a cordless drill.
The starting pay rate is based on experience level. You will receive a benefits package that includes performance bonuses, health insurance, paid vacation, 401(k), and promotion opportunities.
Tagged as: access control, alarm
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss